8-DAY COURSE | June 25–July 2, 2016
- $1,985 (Excluding housing)
- $200 off* course fee
- Apply by January 31th 2016
* This does not apply to full time Students
Best SELF Package Includes:
- 8 Days on-campus housing
- All meals
- TM or Advanced Technique program instruction
- Classes and events | $2,465
Best Package for Students Includes:
- 8 Days on-campus housing
- All meals
- TM program instruction
- Classes and events | $1,180
Students please provide Student card information
The basic fee’s for the SELF course include:
- Transcendental Meditation® instruction (or Advanced Transcendental Meditation technique instruction, for those who already practice the Transcendental Meditation technique)
- All courses, including Maharishi YogaSM asanas Course
- Maharishi Self-PulseSM reading class
- Scheduled excursions to town
- Knowledgeable guides and teachers
- All entrance fees to lectures and special events
The fee does not include: Housing • meals • transportation to and from Iowa, airports or additional nights before or after scheduled program dates • unscheduled activities and excursions • phone calls • massage services • shopping • laundry or other personal expenses • additional meals, drinks and snacks • travel insurance • personal transportation.
NOTE – If it becomes necessary or is recommended by the Transcendental Meditation instructor that an individual delay personal instruction in the Transcendental Meditation technique (or Advanced Techniques where applicable), an alternative service or partial refund may be offered in its place.
- If you must cancel, $300 is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- A full refund, less the $300, will be given with at least 60 days notice.
- Within 60 days of your course: 50% of the total amount (less $300 deposit) will be refunded.
- Within 14 days of your course: We’re sorry, but no refunds can be given — no exceptions.
No one books a course with the intention of canceling it, but unexpected events do occur, so please consider purchasing travel insurance. It is your responsibility to read and understand our cancellation policies. Exceptions cannot be made for any reason, including weather, injury/illness, or personal emergencies. There are no refunds or credits for failing to attend or complete the course or for arriving late or leaving early.
We reserve the right to cancel retreats with inadequate participant interest, in which case all money paid will be refunded. Notification of cancellation will occur at least one month prior to course start date.
ON CAMPUS (Limited Rooms Available)
Our on-campus housing is very simple, dorm style living, with separate buildings for women and men. In-town lodging is available for couples and families.
- On-campus single-occupancy shared bath: $480. Includes 8 nights accommodations, 3 vegetarian meals on each full day you are here (guests are served dinner the first night and breakfast on the day they depart)
8-day Course (student)
- Student rate for on-campus single-occupancy with a shared bath: $320. Includes same as above.
PEACE PALACE (15 Rooms Available)
The Peace Palace is designed using the principles of Maharishi Stapatyaved and is located next to campus. The rooms are private with a queen bed, and a private bathroom, offering a more comfortable and stylized housing option. (meals not included)
- $520 for 8 nights accommodations
Please call for reservations to the Peace Palace: 641.472.1174
Lodging in Fairfield, Iowa
Organic vegetarian meals
ANNAPURNA DINING HALL
Nourish your body with a wide array of vegetarian fare, from home-style pizza to Chinese stir-fry, from Mexican to Indian and more. We bake our own breads and pastries using organic flour. We use locally grown organic produce whenever possible, and our milk, yogurt, and ice cream come from a local organic dairy farm. Our homemade granola is some of the best around!
We're pleased to offer you during your stay, an organic, vegetarian, freshly prepared menu — that will satisfy the senses and help create balance in your physiology.
In addition, our organic farm uses Maharishi Vedic AgricultureSM principles — an approach that enlivens the plant's inner intelligence, so that the vegetables have maximum nutritional value and promote growth in consciousness. How delicious is that?
Meal passes for may be purchased upon your arrival.
- 30 meals – $249.00
- 5 meals – $42.50
- Single meal – $9.00